CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Another reason why our blog loves stardoll so much....






It's these wonderful designers....


I came across Xmissy.dX when I was about design some of my own clothes but I saw her fabulous Vera Wang design had been voted the hottest. I just thought "OMG! I love Vera Wang! I have to have it!" So I went onto her suite and to my relief, she still had the dresses in stock. The dresses may be 25 stardollars each but come on! I thought it was worth it.




Here I am wearing another awesome design which you can't see.

All together, Xmissy.dX designs Louis Vuitton, Chole, Betsey Johnson, Vera Wang, Burberry, Moschino, Juicy, Chanel and Cavalli.

1 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

so cute!
ive never heard of her before!
im glad you brought her up!