CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

GossipSarah Fights Back



As you may all know when i first opened my club i said i was looking for new writers. I got a request from gossipsarah asking if she could be a writer. So i asked her a few questions and she seemed worthy. I made her part of the team. She wrote a few posts and was real helpful and very active, but i wasnt a fan of her writing. So i said that i was very very sorry but she was off the team. Then maybe 5 minutes later i got an invite to be invited to her own blog. But then i saw the web address. She made a blog and used the SAME words as my blog and just switched them around. (mine- stardollsblogfabulous.blogspot.com Hers- fabulousstardollblog.blogspot.com) I was real angry because i wanted my name to be unique and i wanted mine to be known as the only BlogFabulous. So i faced her myself and said that my name had a copyright on it. She just said she has a copyright too. So just to let you all know now since its only me and alie left i really need more writers for my blog! If you are interested please contact me :]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This blog is stupid! I can't believe you would trash someone else! That's so mean! And Stardoll's Blog Fabulous?? That doesn't even make sense! And to send someone to gossipsarah's new blog to leave a comments saying that gossipsarah is an amatuer writer and that her blog is a rip off of Maddie's!! That's so mean! Isn't anyone kind in this world!??! At least gossipsarah's makes sense, Stardoll's Fabulous Blog makes WAY MORE sense than Stardoll's Blog Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEy who ever said that OMG the person who went to gossipsarah's blog probably wanted to let you know it is a rip you should know that what that person said is True it is kind of a Rip off

Anonymous said...

Her blog isn't a rip off! She's really nice and her blog is great!