CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

This Girl Won't Stop!!

So i found a letter in my inbox this morning from gossipsarah! Yay! (click to enlarge)


Well by the first line i think she was being, 'nice'. but as i move on... well what did i expect? But anyways. She continues on saying that i wont have accual friends blah blah. BLAH! Then i responded,

Ugh shes getting on my last nerve!! But as you can see there is no answer sign so she obviously blocked me... But thats prob because i called her a low life loser... so that means she prob sent a warning to stardoll. But whatever! Hopefully this girl will FINALLY get outta my life!!

PS you cannot click on the photos im not sure why. But i could read them without clicking on them so i bet you can too!


2 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

You have me, she has nobody

Anonymous said...

One word!
Pathetic

-preppy_kisses