CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

UGH!!!!!!!!

As you know (from the previous post) I am making a magazine. But hey! Guess what!? So is gossipsarah! Go figure! And guess what hers is called!? Fab Fashion Magazine! Wow! That sounds A LOT like mine! (Fab Magazine) I am seriously SICK of her! But i checked out her first issue and no worries to me because it sucked. So its all said and done. So to everyone out there, dont be friends w gossipsarah because she takes what you have put a lot of work into, and then just copies it! So please comment if you think gossipsarah is a total copy freak!

(screams into pillow*)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me,but I created my magazine WAY before I ever got Maddie's message about her magazine I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not a copying freak!

Alannah Jaide said...

Sarah is a pathetic liar

Anonymous said...

Just ignore her hunni, she probably won't have a clue about the mag stuff

-preppy_kisses

Anonymous said...

I deleted my blog. Is that what all you freaks wanted?? Because if it is, thats what you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are pathetic people for backstabbing people!

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

i made my magazine wayy before you hun!

Anonymous said...

Sarah needs to get a life.

Anonymous said...

What was the exact date you started your magazine?? And I didn't even know you had a magazine when I made mine! I SWEAR! And if you don't believe me, then that's your problem, not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1