CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Look: Garden of Green

Hey everyone, Tamara here. Sorry no banner again, I just got my new MacBook!!

Here is my second segment for a couple of looks I have decided to do. These will not be your average slap on the face look, these (I hope) will look a little out there and avant-garde, but you can decide if you like it or not!

Garden of Green (p.s sorry about the overlapping make-up, sometimes it does that)

xx. Please Comment, tell me if you like it!!

3 comments:

guccigirl73 said...

I have a MacBook Air (:


Great post by the way !

Alannah Jaide said...

I love it but I wouldn't buy the necklace

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I don't like the outfit, sorry.
but the makeup is gorgeous, like usual!