CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Store



Stardoll has recently released a new store "Antidote".. which i always thought meant something to do with medicine... hmm.
Anyway, it's sort of like Limitid Edition, it's not as expensive but still a t-shirt, shouldn't be $75

I love every single piece of clothing. Not the shoes though.

These are some images of the "Carpe Denim Styled Outfits"
The t-shirts are adorable, And the girl wearing the dress in the image above, i have that dress! Well, i don't know if it's the exact one, but it's the same pattern and shape etc.






Here are the new hair dyes released. What do you think of them? Do you think many people would actually wear them? My favourite is the darker blue colour.

Hope you are all having a great week!
L.R
-Oh and remember to join Madeline's club MNTM! Maybe you could be Madeline's Next Top Model!

3 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I think that all of the clothing is very random.
Like a nice dress then an ugly weird tee shirt some emo person would wear to the mall "/

Alannah Jaide said...

I bought a t-shirt and those colours have been released before

talkzi1213 said...

I have all three hair dyes, I love wacky hair, especially blue, it just doesn't suite my medoll