CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Trio Of Looks

MishMashMelee Here......

Here is my Make-Up post of the week using the new DOT make-up range. As an avid make-up user on Stardoll, i actually am quite disappointed. From the lack of eyeshadows (especially white!) to the multiple blushes, I don't think everything worked in favour for Stardoll this time. I am humbly missing my white eyeshadow, which since I am not a superstar (I am not complaining-just so you know-) cannot buy, but what I do like is the great look of the make-up, it has an awesome graphic "look" and all the items go together.


I hope you are not disappointed with my Trio of Looks.



Left to Right- Seasalt Blue, Cotton Candy Pink and Everglade Green
I really would like some feedback, because I might leave Stardoll, but I really am not sure yet. =S. Thanks xox

3 comments:

guccigirl73 said...

I like the pink one.

I just think Dot is way to bold and heavy, i think they went out of their way to be different by bringing in blue lipstick etc. Dot just looks a bit silly tbh.

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I don't like the first one, sorry. I LOVE the second one! And the third is very natural, and I like that!

Anonymous said...

I love the third one. The first one's lipstick is way too red and the middle is just too pink. Idk. I love the natural look.