CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Poor Girl Makeover!


Maddie here!

To he rescue saving one stardollian at a time..
This poor girl...(not giving out name)


Is in need of a makeover. 
I used these items...

And here is the result!


I think I did a good job with what little I had to work with!
I know this post is a little pointless, but I am a bit bored.
Haha!

Think you can makeover a girl better then me?
Send me a url address of the before, after, and the items you had to work with.
I may feature you on the blog and you may get a special prize!
(via comments of this post please!)

3 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

Honestly, I don't like the eyes or mouth but your makeup, hair and headband looks so cute and spring-fresh.

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Yeah I couldn't like change the mouth and eyes.
She didn't have much makeup to choose from so it was a challenge

hayown said...

SO much better! Bravo Maddie! (: