CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

NEW HAIRSTYLES!

Mishmashmelee here...
Newsflash Stardollians!

Stardoll has finally answered our long awaited prayers and given us some new -and I may add fantastic- new hairstyles. I have to say I am VERY impressed. Almost worth the squillion year wait!

There are in total 7 new hairstyles each to it's own!I have named each...
1. Beautiful Braids
2. Posh Bob
3. Tousled Up-do
4. *MY FAVE* Boho Waves
5. 60's Flip
6. Messy Mop (Couldn't think lol)

Please tell me which is your fave and your opinion!







3 comments:

happy said...

i like no. 4 !!! a sophisticated look with an edge

Alannah Jaide said...

I love number 4

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I think that Stardoll could have came up with something better then this..