CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last Straw

Ok, I am sick of this.

No-one is posting other than me and I tried to contact Madeline saying I don't like picking up the WHOLE blogs slack. I know I might be over-reacting but I got no response from Madeline.

So it's the end for me.
I doubt the blog will survive without me (not being snobby) because no-one else posts.
And also if everyone else is on holiday, you could of told me?!?

So I hope you enjoyed my posts for this blog.

Love,
MishMashMelee

9 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

Maddie and I have both quit stardoll

Tamara said...

And you told me when?




Exactly.

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I haven't written for the blog in ages.
I haven't cared about this blog in a while.
I posted in MNTM that I was quitting stardoll.
I didn't really wanna tell the entire world that I was quitting and it doesn't really matter

Tamara said...

Well obviously you don't even care enough to tell me, the one who was basically running the blog.

Great team player.

Alannah Jaide said...

I don't give a shit, it's just stardoll

Tamara said...

It's not just Stardoll, the site is but I'm not.

I'm a real person.
Who needs to know when to quit the blog because the writers and owner are to busy with their own lives to even care.

Alannah Jaide said...

As a matter of fact yeah I am! Does the word university mean anything to you?
Well, right now it means more to me than this stupid blog and stardoll

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I agree with Alie. And plus when was the last time you even wrote?
Stop causing a fight and just get over it.
It is only Stardoll

Tamara said...

I wrote a couple a days ago actually.

I understand that this blog is not as important as your real life, but all you needed to do was send me one message explaining the circumstances.

I am not causing a fight I just wanted an answer.
I'm not angry but disappointed.