CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1 Year. :)

I totally forgot but yesterday, December 29th, was my 1 year anniversary as being a member on Stardoll! I remember last year on New Years Eve we were getting ready to leave and go to my neighbors. But I could not get off! Though back then a lot of things were different. And that wasn't my first time as being a member. In 2006 I believe, I was a member. I kinda got away from it and then I joined again a year ago. But I can picture my suite in 2006. I was like what is this!? I remember my outfit. And I had a little doggie, too. Ooh, memories! Haha!

2 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

Yeah, I remember when I joined too. I've been on stardoll for two and half years now.
I joined when stardoll people who hooking up with each-other and I got a boyfriend too, didn't last long though because there was a jealous ex with a very hateful sister

Alannah Jaide said...

That's my fondest memory, and it's how I got the nickname Barbie (which I don't understand) because the other two girls were blonde as well. (and dumb) They chat-spoke and used no a grammar.