CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The 'Fab' Awards

Hello! Madeline here! Again! Well since a lot of award shows are out, I wanted to make my own. I feel that all the others are all the same! The winners are.. all the same! So would you all be interested in seeing my own, Fab Awards? Would you all participate and help me find a team and tell everyone, literally!? Please comment and give me your thoughts!


My Ideas:
*Coming up with more unique categories
*Make a team of 3 people, not including me
*The team with consist of 2 judges (I will also judge) and 1 person to help me with everything (organizing)
*Make a Stardoll Account for the awards. (Place for the actual award show, were you send your votes, and where all of the announcements will be posted {also posted on here})
*Make a club where all of the announcements will be held and votes could be sent. Also a contest or two having the grand prize not yet decided.
*When you win the award you will be posted on the blog and you will get to stamp your presentation with the stamp saying you won and what category.
(Should I make a blog for the awards? Orr..? Just keep it here? This blog is kinda already established so. Thoughts?)

I hope this is up there with the more popular awards and I will work my hardest to get it up there. When the final decision is made, I will literally send to everyone on my friends list all the information and a link to everything they need.

Please comment your thoughts!
Advertise! :)


1 comments:

guccigirl73 said...

Sounds fun!
I would love to help :)