CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Last Post. :)

Don't worry! Just the last post of the year! I'm not leaving, hopefully not anytime soon! Sorry I didn't post a banner but i'm in a hurry! It's about 9:45 pm here so I still have a little while to go. 


I wanted to thank everyone that has supported the blog in 2008. The team has grown and the followers have too. The viewers are more then I would have ever thought and I just hope it only gets bigger. I hope the members in the blog club only get larger because then the viewers for the blog will also grow. I am excited for the year to come though I am very thankful for the year 2008.

Though 2008 has been amazing,
I'm leaving it behind.
Having hopes for the future,
Here we come 2009!

0 comments: