CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Party Frock Make-Up

There has just been released some cute party frocks, high-end designer gowns and cute, little dresses. I chose my favourite three, one corresponding to each of the categories I just mentioned.


1. A cute party frock worn by Rihanna at a recent awards ceremony (which I can't remember!).






2. A high-end blue designer gown perfect for the runway.






3. A pretty pink dress that you could dress up or down for your own unique look.


P.S: Sorry about the overlapping make-up (on the eyes) it sometimes goes all wacko on me.
P.S.S: Haven't got my banner, on my friends computer.

1 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I love the first outfit and the last makeup. Not crazy for the second outfits shoes. "/