CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Aggy Deyn!


I just thought i would say something to Madeline- I have to say, i LOVE seeing the different outfit you wear everyday on the blog, you have a really great sense of style!


Yay! The dress from Aggy Deyn's doll! I haven't seen it in the spoilers, what do you think of it? Sorry, the outfit is very hastily done cos my computers battery was about to die and i was running to the charger.

Its a kind of "Would i actually wear this?" dress, dont you think?

LR.

3 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

Did you know that she was voted number one in the 50 most annoying people in the UK?

Let's just say I agree with it.

guccigirl73 said...

I think shes way overrated, but I think shes a really good model

Alannah Jaide said...

Yeah, she is good but for a model, she's way over-exposed.