CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feburary Hotbuys

Well, the latest hotbuys are out...
What do you think of them?

My personal favourites;
The Skirt
The Cardigan
The Bag

My not-so-favourites;
The Collar
The t-shirt
The Boots
The trousers
Even though stardoll has improved their hotbuys, I still think this is a slow month, this month isn't the best.


Anyways, here are the dates, (I mixed it up a bit, it takes longer but you're worth it ;D)



What do you think of this new date thing? Is it much easier than just listing the dates?

Please comment your thoughts

xxx

Alannah Jaide (alie687)


3 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I love the new idea of you posting that thingy. Never seen it before.
And I actually agree with every single on of the same with you! Like in the favorites and not so favs. :)

Alannah Jaide said...

Thanks.

Alannah Jaide said...

xD