CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hifof is BACK!


When I was at my own page I scrolled down to see Hifof on my OWN best friends list!?! I knew that I used to have her on when I was Superstar but when she left Stardoll took her off. But now she is back! Don`t believe me? Check out my page or search Hifof! When I visited her (like 2 seconds before posting this) her presentation was Please Minky! and no-one had visited her. Now she quickly changed it too uh, oh spaghettioes and there are HEAPS of people visiting her!

And then I refreshed it again too see if heaps of people were visiting (they were!) she changed her suite! Here is the pic...

<<----1st time 2nd time ---->>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that loser can't stay away for much longer.

guccigirl73 said...

And teale....

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

...And that is...?
Haha sorry! I don't know much about the whole stardoll gossip side. "/

Alannah Jaide said...

hifof is teale, but her suite hasn't changed.
That room with her lying on the flowers, I've seen it before.