CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pleaseeeee

Hello! I opened a club called MNTM. Aka Madeline's Next Top Model. I hope that enough people will join to have 13 people in the first cycle. The Contestents will go through challeneges and someone will be eliminated each week. The final winner will be announced the cycle winner, get a stamp for their presentation, and become a judge for the next cycle. Please join and tell everyone about it. Please!!!???



ALSO! I need more money because I am using the rest to send a broadcast about the club I described above. So there is a sale open in my star bazaar. It is mostly under 5 stardollars. Please come and see if you like anything. If you like something and think it should be cheaper. Ask and I will think about it. :) 

Please help me. (:

2 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

I joined and auditioned.

Alannah Jaide said...

I advertised it in my club.