CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weird...


Ok, so I logged in as normal and then I saw the Starpoint icon glittering in the corner of my eye. I thought YES! Finally! But when I hovered over it it said I had 12 Starpoint Reward Packages!
I was really surprised and I little confused. So I clicked on it, but it said I still had 44 mor points until my next reward (1750 points) so I was like brain-dead for a second!
Then I scrolled down and it said all these rewards. I clicked on a full history of transactions, then clicked on the details of these weird little loophole-things and there was nothing! No, details, stardollers awarded or anything!
What do you think it could be?
Random glitch, mistake or something amazing?

5 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

I think they might be working on the higher starpoint awards, you know 5000+

Anonymous said...

Thats happened to me too!

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

That happened to me like 2 days ago!

Lexie. said...

Happened to me yesterday :O

guccigirl73 said...

That happened to me too, but my starpoints went up by 20.

Babuci1992 has got the new hair for 5000+ and i think shes nearly at 6000