CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fakeshake3: Chinese Fan Club...


Is it me or does that look remarkably like the infamous Fakeshake3 or Ellie?

I found this picture on Stardolls look-a-like Stardol.tom.com as a banner on the start page, and it looks like Stardoll.tom.com are very impressed by Ellie`s way of using Sephora. But if it is the medoll of Fakeshake3, i`m just wondering out loud here, are they allowed to use her medoll for promotional purposes? And did they or not get her permission?
Anyway, other than the whole "legal stuff" it`s great to see a very beautiful medoll recognised!
Comments?

8 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

Um, no. I don't think that medoll is beautiful.
I think a medoll is very pretty when she looks warm and inviting, a medoll says alot about the person who uses the account.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right I bet you that Fakeshake3 copied that medoll.

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Her colors are very... mixed together.
I agree with Alie.
Warm.

guccigirl73 said...

I dunno.

Who says it's her?
It probably is. But it might not? B)

Anonymous said...

Yup, I totally agree with Alie, the way a medoll looks says a lot about the person who's using it.
Well, we are the ones who are choosing the features to go on our medoll.

Anonymous said...

Oppsey, that last comment was me (preppy_kisses)

Gabrielle said...

She looks pretty - she has always had that face by the way anonymous

Anonymous said...

dude thats actually pretty tight idk why but its cute