CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hot Buys Cardigan - Bisou


Hey, you guys.
I'm so sorry this is a day late and that I missed the last hotbuy coming out, I haven't been well.



But anyways, what do you think?

Honestly, I love it. I think it's original but the price is a little bit steep. Bisou is starting to become my favourite brand on stardoll



So, from looking at the sheet, there are only four more hotbuys left, the next hotbuy to be released is the necklace, which is one of my favourites this month (YAY!) which is releasing tomorrow (18th February)
Well, I'm back to school tomorrow, honestly I can't wait to get back, I might find out if I'm prefect or not, if you want to know what that is, feel free to ask me on stardoll. I don't mind, just remember that my username is alie687

Ciao
xxx

2 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I am in love with this cardigan.
I was currently wearing it if anyone needs an idea on how to wear it.
Bisou IS my favorite brand.
It's so me!

guccigirl73 said...

I actualy ADORE it XD

I have on kinda like it, it's nice and casual, my style.