CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hot Buys Collar - Pretty In Pink

The first hotbuy of the month is out...


As you can see, the collar costs four stardollars and it is available to everyone.
Like I've said before, this isn't my favourite hotbuy of the month but if you pair with the right clothes, I'm sure it'll look so cute.
Here is another new thing I'm bringing to the hotbuys section, if the box is blackened out, it means the hotbuy has already been released.
As you can see from the picture above, the next hotbuy to come out are the boots by Fudge coming out tomorrow.
Are you excited?
I know I am.
xoxo

3 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Oh, great! I love this new system!

Alannah Jaide said...

Thanks, I'm doing it because I've noticed other blogs were doing dates like I was so I decided to change it up a little.

guccigirl73 said...

I didn't realise it has that fur bit on it.
I thought the fur was part of the jacket :O