CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Holiday Special

ATTENTION: Long post! Please read all! Comments are great!...


Hello everyone! Happy Holidays from Me and my BlogFabulous Staff! I decided to post a big Holiday Special post about some previous, present, and future. I will be posting a little bit of everything. So please read it all, tell all your friends about this great post, and comment comment comment! Also don't forget to join our new club! BlogFabulous

I will be telling you more about the club later on in the post. Let's get started. :)


---Weekly Eye Candy and Outfit: Holiday Special
The above outfit is for the holiday season. I had to use red, black, and white in this Christmas outfit. All though mostly superstar and very expensive, super cute. Here is the close up of the makeup and hair...

I used the new Hotbuys eyelashes. The red lipstick and pearl earrings are great for Christmas time. :)





---Hot StarPlaza Items

Above I have made a collage of clothing items, shoes, hair accessories, stores, and makeup that are hot this season.




---Inside the Closet: UndaMyUmbrellla

I have decided to start something new where I chose a stardoll member and go through there closet and pick out a cute outfit! This first time I decided on Kasia...
Like? Interested in seeing more of this segment? Comment :)


I will also make polls every week to vote on who you would like as the next Inside the Closet. Thanks Kasia!





---Contributars

I decided to dedicate a portion of this post to my contributars. I also wanted to remind everyone of our previous contributars that are no longer with us.



First of all I have to give a HUGE thanks to Alie. She has been a writer since day one. Thanks Alie soooo much for everything and I hope you keep on helping until the end!



Next I would love to thank MishMashMelee and guccigirl73! They are our newer writers and MishMashMelee is great on makeup and guccigirl is great at outfits. I hope you two will help us til the end, also! Thanks again!


Now the past. We had... (in order) volsebnicki, which didn't really work out from lack of posting, gossipsarah, who was fired from boring posts but then fought back by making her own blog with the same name as ours (see post HERE then see what happened next... HERE), we also had preppy_kisses, who was let go also from lack of posts but is such a sweet sweet girl, ciaraleanne, who was great but was busy running her own blog and magazine, and _hollister_rox_, who was let go because she thought she was getting paid, sorry but its not that important. I hope you liked this little flash back. :) And I hope in the future we will be getting many more fabulous writers!



--Hot News From Stardoll
A few new news coming to you from me is...
Stardoll's Most Hated website just posted today a jucy recap of the year 2008. Check out the post HERE

Also Eternity Magazine is still going! Right after Mary, aka writemarycat, got out of the hospital she let us all know she wouldn't be as active because of something going wrong with her health. She said that if her writers could find a graphic editor then the magazine would be back on. About a week later Mary decided that she would help more with the magazine and that the magazine was back on. I am very excited to go to the release party in the beginning of January.

Have you seen all of the hot new dresses coming out? Some of them have been re- released and others are brand new, just coming in. They are very elegant and red and flowy. I just love them! Go and buy yourself one at the StarPlaza today! (found in VOLIE)



---Another Thanks
I just really want to say another thanks to my readers and followers. I know I always complain we are working so hard for nothing. But really, it's for something. We now have 23 followers and I am just so so happy! Just keep on reading, commenting, telling everyone!, and advertising. You all mean bunches to me and without all of you readers, this blog would no longer be running. Thanks and Merry Christmas!



---BlogFabulous. The Club

The blog now has a club! Please join and adverrtise the club too! We only have 11 members but I hope it will only grow. There are a few contest I am looking forward to. The prizes I have in mind are great. And there is even a contest going on right now! This contest will continuously run. Heres what you need to do. I know everyone hates this but get members to join and sign a topic named (username). At the end of every week whoever gets the most members to join will get a gift chosen by me and a post all about them on the blog. (minimum of 3 members joined) If no one enters that week then the contest will just re run the next week. I will always be reminding my members about the contest, too. I will also post Top Spot Topics letting everyone know when new posts are on the blog.


---The Committe
I haven't completly made a decision or not but I think I want a FabulousCommitte. I will need a President, Vice President, Organizer, and Advertiser. When the club gets 50 members me and my team will choose who will be the Committe. But this is still not carved in stone to happen.



---
I am very excited for the next year, 2009, and I hope this blog will run until the end of next year. I have a few ideas and I hope the blog team only gets bigger and I hope our blog only gets better. I hope you liked my post and please comment and tell everyone about this post. Please and thanks!

Let me know your thoughts! Comment! :)

5 comments:

Lexie. said...

Wow!
Merry Christmas Everyone...
Love,Lexie

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas
from Chris.

Shhuush && said...

Aww, It sure took you some time to write it all.
Merry Christmas :)

Alannah Jaide said...

Merry Christmas and thanks so much for featuring me

Anonymous said...

I love it!