CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hello Everyone

How is everyone? I really can't remember the last time I posted. And I don't really care. I think the last time was about the contest. Only like 2 people signed up. We have 35 followers. It dispoints me we didn't have more people sign up. And I don't think I should spend an hour on a post when nobody probably views it.

So I will rarely post for the blog anymore, more like organize it.
I am extremly sorry.
But it is just a 'virtual' world.
And Stardoll is getting so boring.
I rarely will be on my name other then changing my outfit, checking my mail, and running my MNTM club.
You can always message me though because I would love to talk to you. :)
Sorry, again. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not think of ways to make the blog more interesting?
Like more makeup tips, outfit ideas, etc.
Don't give up

Alannah Jaide said...

I agree, I can do a couple of outfit tips.

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Yeah, I guess.
But I think this blog WAS pretty interesting.
It just started falling apart when school started.
The only people you comment are my writers and roslynn.
Idk.

Alannah Jaide said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I finish school in June but I have exams in May. So I may not be on as much in May