CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DKNY Take 2!


First post of March!

The extra clothing for DKNY has arrived! And, to be honest, they aren't my favourite...



I don't really like the colours, or the shape of the clothing
Some of it isn't very flattering on your medoll, it doesn't really have shape.

I prefer January's DKNY. I like how it had the main colours of: Yellow, blue, black
But today's DKNY has colours like: Blue, orange, yellow, white, gray, red.

And the prices? A bit too far, Dont you think? $20 for a dress that has many other dresseslike it all over the starplaza
Also, there are a pair of shoes for $9 and a pair in the earlier DKNY for $7 and they're exactly the same, just different colours.

Shoes: Nice and casual
Dresses: Cute (: Unflattering but still nice
Tunics: I like them, i can't remember if they had some in the other DKNY though...
Tops: My favourite top would have to be the striped, blue and black shirt. Overall they're cute. (:
Trousers; Mum Pants =P Sorry, but they do remind me of them.

Oh and a new banner! Hope you like it. My sister made it for me on polyvore.

L.R

1 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Using polyvore is such a great idea!
I should try it..
Good post!
And it's funny because I completely agree! I was nodding along the whole time. :D