CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nay or Yay?

Hello! Sorry for not posting in a while. In the past week I have been sick with a little of the flu. So here I am now, catching up! I will also be posting on the other blog I write for.This outfit is kinda casual. Classic. I really like the shoes. But I feel the jacket looks like a straight jacket. Thoughts?


_____
Madelines Next Top Model
The final 14 contestants have been chosen
To see the contestants for cycle 1, and also to see the first challenge, join club MNTM and check the presentation.


Posting Later...
New Looks- Who Rocked Them, Who Didn't.

3 comments:

guccigirl73 said...

Yeah, i agree about what you said with the jacket.
I like this, but the skirt seems a bit to soft for the rest of the outfit.

Good job =)

Sophia Brivati said...

The skirt dosn't go :D
Nice post

Alannah Jaide said...

Nay, sorry I don't like the skirt, what's new looks?