CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Want the Russian Look?


Want the Russian Look? Well, i dont think you do, but there isn't much to post on.



STARDOLL Fur Hat- 4 SD
STARDOLL Fur Boa- 4 SD
STARDOLL Double Breasted Jacket- 6 SD (SS only)
STARDOLL Russian Trousers- 6 SD (SS only)
RIO Hot Buys Shoes- 4 SD

Its a pretty basic look, I dont mind the Jacket actually.
What do you think of the clothes and furniture?

(I'm very annoyed today, i got mail from Stardoll saying i had a bad attitude in club Animal-Lovers? I hardly even go there!)

2 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

:O Bad attitude!?

And I love the jacket.
I'm wearing it now!

guccigirl73 said...

Yep!
And i went onto animal-lovers to see my friend cos she wanted to talk to me in a topic.

So i went and i suddenly got reported