CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Holiday...

I have been in Magical Mangawhai for my summer holiday, if you readers do not come from New Zealand, and have NO idea where that is, check an atlas! Don`t worry, i`m not going to make you stop, get up off those comfy computer chairs and burn about 50kj. I am going to tell you!

It is north of Auckland (the big red dot), and it is quite hot in the Summer. Which for all those Southern Hemisphere people is NOW! The next map shows a close up version, showing Mangawhai Heads at the green dot.
I LOVE Mangawhai!
Where did you go for your Summer/Winter holiday?

3 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Do you live there? Or just visiting? Beautiful..
Well it is winter here and I am in school. So.. no vacation for me! Lol
Posting soon. Sorry I haven't! Been busy. "/

guccigirl73 said...

Are you serious!
I was there today!


It was beautiful but the beach was busy.

Alannah Jaide said...

God, I hate you right now.