CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No. Just, no.



Warning: Re-Releases below.

Oops! They did it again. They REALLY did it again. I can't even stand this anymore, it's getting way too out of hand.
And wasn't that Ashley top (above) a superstar item when it first was released in the Starplaza?



But i did end up finding a cute top and an ADORABLE playsuit! Dont you love them? Probably my favourite thing since that excuse for a theme they called 'slumber party' I love playsuits, i have a few but they're to uncomfortable in the heat of the Summer in New Zealand. Today it was 40 degrees celcius. I was honestly dead. My swimming pool was too warm so i resorted to filling up a kiddie pool with ice cold water. It was heaven i tell you!

L.R

3 comments:

Alannah Jaide said...

You're saying what I'm thinkin about the clothes.

guccigirl73 said...

Haha.
Great minds think alike :P

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Haha!