CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DKNY.DKNY.DKNY


So, the highly anticipated DKNY has just been released, it has definitely had mixed reviews. Some people loving everything and some hating the boots, the price or just everything all over.


I got to admit, i adore the boots.

But, would you really pay the prices labelled on the clothing?

I'm not too sure on the colours though...



What do you think? Was that massive wait worth it? Or was it not up to expectations.
Stardoll, did have similarities to the collection in real-life, including the shoes & skirts.
Don't you think the earlier collection were A LOT better? I really want to hear your opinions, all i have been hearing is either really negative or really positive .

L.R

2 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I actually clicked on the starplaza as soon as the DKNY came in. And the dress I wanted was I think 14 stardollars but I didn't have enough money.
So I got my money today and now the dress is 18. :(

guccigirl73 said...

Yeah, the prices changed of the first few hours they came out.