CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hot Buys Boots - Fudge Girls


So, in the midst of all the DKNY craziness, stardoll still hasn't forgotton about all you hotbuys addicts.

My opinion?
Well, I certainly think that people in some parts of the UK are going to need these snow-boots this week, lol.
In a positive light, I think the colour of these boots are very cute and on trend.

What are your thoughts on these boots?
Would you buy them?


Oh and here is the picture for this month's hotbuys, as you can see, two hotbuys have now been released, so that means eight hotbuys are left.

So, what hotbuy are you waiting for to be released, or has it already been released?
You tell me....

xoxo

3 comments:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

I hate the boots.
They are like awkwardly made and I wouldn;t wear them with the clothes I wear on stardoll... dresses, skirts, stuff liek that.
I just bought them because they're hotbuys. "/

guccigirl73 said...

They're too...clumpy?

I dunno, there's something about it that makes me hate them =/

Alannah Jaide said...

Well, you can wear them like UGGS with skinny jeans.
Even I wouldn't wear them with dresses, skirts, etc.